Saturday, March 8, 2008

25 Years later.....

It's been a long time since I've blogged here. I am knee-deep in my teaching studies and find very little time to blog. This time, opposed to 25 years ago when I started tertiary studies, I am soooo reliant on God! I cannot clearly remember one day in my previous studies, that I was in earnest prayer regarding my studies, asking the Lord to help me or thank Him for blessing me in my studies.

Shame on me !

This time, I am soooo in need of His every morsel of blessing ! I wake up and ask Him:

Lord ! Please, today let me achieve what I must ,give me my daily bread regarding this studies.Help me not to over-commit and help me not get despondent. Open my eyes to see when I am neglecting my family and other responsibilities, that I can quickly repent and do the right thing. So help me Lord. Thank You for Your every encouragement. Thank You for a loving , understanding husband's support. Thank You for gifted children who are doing so well .Thank You for this opportunity.Thank You that I do not have to work right now. Thank You also for a drizzle of locum-opportunities to augment our income here and there. You are so good to me my God ! Amen

No comments: